Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: This is so cool..........

  1. #11
    Inactive Member RipperBendix's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2001
    Posts
    1,490
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
    ...I only get xmas cards from Fluffy and the old people up the road. Everyone else has figure out that I am a heathen. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I WOULD send you x-mas cards.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I only do it out of spite. I know how much you hate it. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    I only do it out of spite. I know how much you hate it. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...I love you, too, man. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •